In this powerful, revitalized popular program, you will discover the proven methods and techniques of successful construction and engineering leaders.
Attendees will learn:
- Cooperation, communication and coordination
- The ability to select, lead, and motivate others
- Insights into influencing people as opposed to controlling them
- Methods to ensure project success
Who Should Attend:
- Executive, Senior and High Potential Leaders
- (Representing both Owner & Contractor)
Making difficult decisions is a key role for senior leadership. This seminar addresses the complexity of senior leadership in working together and suggests strategies for success. Countless actual examples are delivered in an entertaining forum by an Engineer Leader who’s been there and understands the issues facing today’s leaders. Discussion centers on creating successful working relationships with team members, coworkers and counterparts. You will learn how to communicate with people in all areas of your life, your work and converse so that the relationship lasts.
Schools are currently being scheduled. Please Contact Us for more information or to book a school for your organization.